Proposal Champion: 0xhardman
In the past three months or so of construction Donate3 has basically accomplished the goals of the first two proposals and gained some income through the hackathon, the project is now basically at the bottom of the funding, in order to fully complete the goals, apply for a certain amount of LXP to maintain the project in the longer term.
Donate3 is a multi-chain multi-coin donation tool. Recipients generate beautiful and perfect donation buttons integrated anywhere through simple configuration, and get donations and gift words from donors through Donate3, while donors will also get EAS-based donation credentials. In addition to this, Donate3 collects and counts the donation data of users, making it easy for users to understand their donation status.
Donate3 has proved to be a project with great potential by winning awards at NAVH and the Wanxiang Blockchain Hackathon, and we hope that all of you Buidler’s will support this proposal and give Donate3 one last sprint!
Twitter followers greater than 2500: https://twitter.com/donate3official
- multi-chain & multi coin.
- multi wallet support.
- EAS integration.
- Donee detail page & Crowd funding.
- Backend migrate + Automated project deployment, SDK packaging solutions.
Pitch Deck: google doc
Est.Funding Received: $176.72
Match Pool: 350$
|1 Migrate the back-end from Java to Nestjs to realize the existing functions.|
|1.1 Automatically query the transaction status.Backup on-chain data.|
|1.2 Provide some data verification APIs to facilitate recipients to monitor donation changes and give|
|2 Support EVM multi-chain multi-currency.(Must integrate Linea)|
|3 Home page optimization, need to clarify the mission vision, function highlights, slogan.|
|4 Support a single project can be configured to multiple payee wallets.|
|5 Support payee avatar upload (based on img3) and settings.|
|6. Statistics function.|
|6.1 Based on fiat currency localization statistics.|
|6.2 Donation ranking.|
|7 Donation Proof (EAS/SBT)|
|8 Optimize Donate3 SDK package size.|
|9 Donee detail page. (Refer to AFDIAN)|
|10 Monthly subscribe. (Refer to AFDIAN)|
|11 The promotion code, which counts the benefits brought by KOL to the donated projects.|
|12 Make a financing deck|
|13 Mobile donation experience optimization|
|500 Donator for all project.|
|1k Donation for all project.|
|1k Followers in Twitter.|
|feature: markdown img|
|Automated project deployment, SDK packaging solutions|
|standardisation: EIP Proposal|
Details in: https://www.donate3.xyz/
Overall Donate3 has done well or even extra work on the development goals, but poorly on the operational goals for the following reasons:
- Project managers put a lot of energy into development, with little promotion of operation.
- Difficulty in recruiting operation leaders; Donate3 has issued recruitment requirements on multiple channels, but few suitable talents have come to us.
- The project manager was not strict enough in selecting the operation manager, and the operation manager changed frequently. The project manager has no regard for the difficulty of the operation work and relies too much on one person who can take care of all the operation work.
Cost(LXPU, util Sept, detail here):
Total: 8347 USD
After Distribution(15% for LXDAO, 15% for member): 5842 USD
- First proposal+[Stop develop proposal]: Refer to this proposal, we will pay more attention on target management and member management, we will also increase the frequency of project synchronization to ensure project progresses is carried out as planned.
- MVP proposal: Most of goals have been completed, laying a good foundation for the next step. But due to the lack of review, the project develop went in the wrong direction and a lot time was wasted to complete more feature. So we will spend more time developing the plan in parallel with the expert working group.
- Operation proposal
- Donate3: V1.1 Develop Proposal
- Project manager leads the operation work: this means that the current operation team members will be given clear instructions, and the requirements for operation staff will be reduced.
- R&D serves operations: except for the development work for Hackathon, all development work serves operations.
ATTENTION: In order to ensure the progress of the project, the online meeting weekly report will be held at 10 PM every Friday evening, and the project team members will make their work progress simultaneously every Wednesday. Those who are absent from two consecutive weekly meetings will be regarded as withdrawing from the project team and canceling all incentives for the month
注意： 为保证项目进度，每周五晚 10 点召开在线会议周报，项目组成员每周三同步公布工作进度。连续两次缺席周例会者，视为退出项目组，取消当月所有奖励。
Referring to the rule of U:LXP=6:4 in LXPU, it is hoped that the application of 5598.07/6*4≈3750 LXP will be used for the main fulfilment of Donate3’s operation goal.
参考LXPU中U:LXP=6:4的规则，希望申请 5842.07/6*4≈3900 LXP用于主要完成Donate3的运营目标，推进EIP提案。
For the next three months (November, December, January), 40 per cent as start-up support costs.
The remaining 60 per cent will be released gradually depending on the achievement of the objectives.
(60% is divided into 100 shares below)
- Project cooperation:
If the partnership is reached with 5 projects, 5% will be released.
If the partnership is reached with 15 projects, 10% will be released.
If the partnership is reached with 30 projects, 15% will be released.
- On-chain transactions:
100 donations, releasing 5%
500 contributions, 10% release
1000 donations, 20% release
- value of donations:
5% for 1,000U of total donations.
10% for 4,000U of total donations.
20% for 10,000U of total donations.