About the New To LXDAO - Introduction category

If you’re new to LXDAO introduce yourself here!

4 Likes

Hello everyone. It’s surprising that I am the first one under this post. I am attracted by the design and introduction of LXDAO, which is unusual for me. And I am looking forward to know you and create.

2 Likes

Hello, I’m Daniel, I’m a Web3 newcomer and a developer(solidity/node.js/python/C++…) . Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO!

2 Likes

This is emtyman, a freshman of Web 3. Being the white paper of a new thing may not be so bad, which this people can hold the mentality like the water in the deep swamp. By the way, we can talk about the tokenomics at any time .

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m SevenX. I have been working in the film and television production industry for over a decade. Since 2021, I have been closely following web3 and strongly believe that DAOs have the potential to completely transform the entire creative industry. I am prepared to go all in on web3 and aim to use it to empower idealistic and romantic creators and artists to produce more masterpieces with humanistic values. I look forward to exploring this exciting realm together with LXDAO’s community.

3 Likes

Hi, I am Charles. My full-time job is as a robotics engineer and keen to contribute to web3 in my spare time.

2 Likes

Hi, I am Jack. I’m a Web3 newcomer and a developer(FE&node). Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO!

2 Likes

Hello,I’m Neal Li, a front-end developer, new to web3, and I hope to learn from LXDAO and make progress together.

2 Likes

Hi @all, my name is Laszlo, I love web3 or blockchain and the vision of a trustless future, I guess I should not watch so many star trek in the future anymore. Looking forward to get back on track :blush:

1 Like

Hi, I’m James Rao, the founder of Cloudreamtech—blockchain supply chain finance web3 project, looking forward to cooperate with LXdao to bulid a great DAO, thanks!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Vimo, I’m a Web3 newcomer and a developer(FE/node.js) . Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Melody, I’m a Web3 newcomer and a PM . Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Daisy, I’m an UX&UI designer, hope to join LXDAO and create more interesting things.

1 Like

Hello everyone. My name is Owen. I am a DAO enthusiast & content creator.
I followed LX DAO very early, I experienced MetaPave as an early seed user and also interviewed 0x1998 last year.
Recently, I made some contributions in EIPs. Fun and wrote an article. On the first anniversary of LX DAO, I interviewed Marcus and Mike. I am very excited to apply to be a member of LX DAO.
WAGMI :star_struck:

Hello, I’m Trine, I’m a Web3 newcomer and a DE . Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO, thanks!

Hello, everone. My name is cooper.I’m a blockchain technology enthusiast, contract development engineer. It’s a pleasure to meet everyone in the community, and I look forward to growing up with you. Thanks!

Hi guys, my name is Henry. I’m a full-stack engineer who will soon be studying for a master’s degree at NYU, and also the owner of a small software company in China.
I have won a 20k USD prize hackathon in the web3 field (Waver Finance | Devpost). I have completed all the work except for the design by myself. I’m the Co-Founder of NEAR Tinker Union NFT collections.
I hope to meet interesting partners and projects at LXDAO.