About the New To LXDAO - Introduction category

I’m Lauran from Uncommons community and Plancker DAO. I’m interested in operation and management of product/project. Nice to learn the beautiful onboarding procedures of LXDAO

1 Like

Glad to see you here !

Hello everyone, I’m SemiX. Very glad to be one of LXDAO. And I‘m currently running a web3 social project SOULCIAL.(twiiter:@soulcialglobal). If you’re interested in web3 social, nft, metaverse, or AI. pls contact me, I’m very looking forward to communicating with you. Thx!

I am Sara. I have 6 years of experience in investor relations and investment work in VC and PE.Then I joined a top cryptocurrency exchange 3 years ago and officially starting my career in the crypto industry. Currently, I am fully dedicated to the Web3 space, working in investor relations (IR) and business development (BD) roles for several projects. I am currently involved in a NFT trading market in Hong Kong, where I primarily handle BD and fundraising activities.

1 Like

Hello all, I am a Web3 enthusiastic. I wrote contents about web3 knowledge.

Hello everyone. My name is Roger. I am a DAO enthusiast 、PM & Solidity Dev.

I have initiated an agile development team consisting of around 5 members. We have been actively contributing to the community and plan to become a highly efficient and professional development team, just like LX DAO, to create interesting and valuable products.

Hi guys,my name is Derick. I’m a Web3 newcomer and a sde . Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO, thanks!

Hi guys,my name is Stephen, and I come from Shangha. Currently, I hold the position of a senior frontend developer in Shanghai. I have a keen interest in web3 and am continuously learning and exploring new technologies. I have a strong desire to share my knowledge and experiences with others.

Apart from my professional pursuits, I am also passionate about fitness and sports. I believe that a healthy body contributes to a healthy mind and enhances productivity. Therefore, I dedicate time to exercise and stay active.

Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO, thanks!

Hello guys, I’m a student learning computer science and technology ( teaching ) in the University.
So happy to be here, hope to contribute and learn.
Willing to get to know the new technology even though I’m currently a web2 frontend developer.

Hello everyone, I’m Jack W. I’m a fan of PoW (Proof of Work) and also a consultant at Ether Origin. I’m looking forward to initiating Legal project in LXDAO and seeking participants!

1 Like

Hello LXDAO Fam, I am Will with 10+ years of working experience in legal & compliance. As an M&A lawyer and start-up veteran in Web2, I am now fully dedicated myself into Web3, have covered most Web3 legal & compliance issues, and continue to build up further. Currently, I act as a Web3 lawyer and feel free to reach out. TW: @Will_7th

1 Like

Hi, everyone , I am a web2&web3 dev. Now I am focusing on solidity python cairo and Java.
I am also airdrop hunter. Hope make more friends here.

Hi, I’m Carl, I joined Web3 in May 2022 and have been involved in 0-1 of several NFT projects, domain name project, and an NFT publishing tool project

I’m currently working on a new DID project, exploring Web3 massive adoption. Hope to find a team in this R&D community to incubate projects together!

Hello Guys!
This is YuanXin, a student in grade two, majored in Computer Science and Technology(Teaching)i’m willing to contribute my efforts and learn to do things.
Also willing to be the volunteer assisting Sanzhi and the Operation Group.

Hi, LxDAO community. I’m Leo, a former film and media major student, I’m addicted to DAO governance and web3 marketing and am currently as a core member contributing at a DAO. And I’m working at a GameFi team in real life. Looking forward to communicate with you guys.

Hi guys! I am Dylan, the founder of Pond https://twitter.com/PondDiscoveries building the largest graph network with a team including a former senior machine learning architect (graph expert, papers published on Nature) and a top 20 competitive hacker worldwide. Let me know if you feel graph can help you or your project. Always happy to chat. My telegram is @CZDylan and this is my Twitter/X https://twitter.com/ThinksDylan

我是Seven!厦门人—台湾阳明交通大学 交大校区 科技管理研究所博士研究生在读 / 讯流InfoFlow——联合创始人 INFP/ 学术理论扎实,商科背景,热爱区块链,科技管理暨区块链研究中心研究员 / 目前再中国人民大学金融科技研究所实习 / 不懂技术,不会开发和代码,希望理论与实践并行!

我是Jack,目前是区块链全栈开发者,目前在做两个项目web3的足球球迷社区(http://soccertoweb3.com/),还有个开源项目激励的平台(http://opensource.dreamfactorys.xyz/)

Hi, LxDAO community. I am tianlan. a web3 develepor; with many years of Internet research and development experience, now focus on the web3 direction

HEY guys!!! Really excited to find such wonderful community here. As a new one to web3 area, I’m trying to learn more about web3 techniques. Hopefully I can join you guys later and make some interesting projects.