- Submit your application and basic personal information to the forum 11.07~11.11
- Prepare answers to the questions in Season 6 Meeting #02 and propose how you would solve these problems if you were the leader of the working group 11.07~11.11
- Season 6 Meeting #02 11.11
- Elected Leaders work together to organize the WG Forum proposals and finalize the Forum proposals 11.11~11.18
- Publish the Forum proposal and publish the ballot election 11.18~11.21
- Determine the Leader based on the results of the forum vote and post the proposal on Snapshot 11.22
- Have a Buidler card
- Guaranteed regular working hours of more than 20h per week
- Participate in at least 3 SteadyForce meetings per week if successful in the election.
Your Builder Card address:
Briefly introduce yourself:
The workgroup you are running for is SteadyForce/Finance/Operation/Expert Working/Governance:
Have you ever served as a Leader of this workgroup, and if so, please describe your experience:
Have you been involved in this workgroup, and if so, please describe your experience:
What outstanding contributions/research have you done in this area:
What do you think are the current strengths and weaknesses of this working group, and please suggest at least 1 proposal on how to improve it:
- Is awareness and education about the importance of governance needed and how?
- Community programs are scattered in direction, need to focus, where to focus
- Steadyforce Mechanism restructuring, current problems and solutions?
- How is the workgroup leader’s energy commitment ensured?
- Milestone unlocks funds for project teams, not monthly?
- Technology stack issues for LXDAO projects, such as external projects using Java and Vue?
- What is the relationship between community working groups and project teams? Big difference in goals, operational mechanisms, and competition for resources.
- Should we focus on the Web3 education direction? How should it be focused?
- What are the disadvantages of developers, e.g., operations, etc., and how can LXDAO assist these people to solve their shortcomings?
- PoC Mechanism issues and reforms? Distribution issues?
- Community main position construction and clear one (DC, TG, WeChat), no matter which IM is active, the main position should have all the information synchronized.
- 提交你的申请和个人基础信息到论坛 11.07~11.11
- 准备 Season6 Meeting#02 会议的问题进行回答，并提出你如果作为工作组 Leader 的话会怎么解决这些问题 11.07~11.11
- Season 6 #02 会议 11.11
- 参与选举的 Leader 共同整理工作组论坛提案，确定论坛提案 11.11~11.18
- 发布论坛提案并发布投票选举 11.18~11.21
- 根据论坛投票结果确定 Leader 人选并将提案发布在 Snapshot 11.22
- 具有 Buidler card
- 保证每周大于 20h 的固定工作时间
- 竞选成功后，每周至少参与 3 次 SteadyForce 会议
你的 Builder Card 地址：
你想要竞选的工作组是 SteadyForce/Finance/Operation/Expert Working/Governance :
你是否曾经担任过该工作组的 Leader, 如有请描述经历:
你认为该工作组目前的优势和劣势是什么，请提出至少 1 条如何改进的方案：
- Steadyforce 机制调整，目前的问题和解决方案？
- 项目组的 Milestone 解锁资金，而非月结？
- LXDAO 的项目的技术栈问题，比如外部项目使用 Java 和 Vue？
- Web3 教育方向要不要重点投入？如何重点投入？
- 开发者有什么劣势，比如运营等工作，LXDAO 如何协助这些人解决短板？
- PoC 机制问题和改革？ 分配问题？
- 社区主阵地建设和明确一个（DC、TG、微信），不管哪个 IM 活跃，主阵地要有所有的信息同步。