Title: Redefining technical expert working group
Date Created: 2023.06.21
The current working group of technical experts is exposed to work beyond technical.
- External BD collaborations, for example, also require the involvement of product and domain experts in the evaluation.
- Recent special studies conducted may require the participation of researchers.
For the above reasons, to better support the community operation, as the leader, I will initiate a proposal to redefine the technical expert working group.
Some responsibilities have also been adjusted, such as BD-related.
The working group was renamed the expert working group, and the team personnel remained the same.
- Participate in internal community project activities.
- Technology selection, technical solution design, etc.
- Professional evaluation and advice.
- Contract audit; critical code review.
- Follow up on the project status and output reports on the cycle.
- Participate in external BD projects in the community.
- Participate in BD project communication, exchange, professional evaluation, etc., according to the community’s needs.
- Collaborate with other working groups to complete project BD.
- Enhance the professional influence of the community.
- Assemble thematic research work and output research results (reports, articles) to be shared within or outside the community.
- Competency Assessment.
- Give the community an assessment of members’ skill levels for more reasonable incentives.
- Rotation takes place every quarter.
- Before the start of the next quarter, the leader will issue a community recruitment notice.
- The leader organizes a meeting of all members participating in the working group to discuss the work content of the next quarter, and the leader decides who will participate in the next quarter.
- It is determined that all those participating in the working group can run for the leader and vote in the community; if no one participates in the election, the previous leader will continue to serve.
- Must be a member of the community.
- 5+ years of experience with at least senior level in some technical or specialized area.
- At least one year of experience in web3, preferably with medium to large-scale project experience in the technical field.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills.
- Make your application to the group, or any working group member invite you.
- Provide your background information to review, such as education, companies you have worked for, skills, etc.
- The team leader initiates a vote and achieves a 100% pass rate.
- Team members can voluntarily apply to withdraw from the working group.
- Team members will be dismissed by governance for violating the community governance regulations and dismissed from the working group.
- Team members who do not produce any pow within 1 season will be dismissed.
- Within the quarterly budget, the specific use of the budget is voted on by the working group members.
- Fixed position salary expenditure.
- Bounty mission payouts.