While Hardhat is impressive, I believe that it could offer an even better experience, especially when used in conjunction with ChatGPT.
Currently, a typical workflow with Hardhat involves the following steps:
- Creating a project via the Hardhat command line.
- Writing Solidity code, creating test cases, and compiling the code.
- (WIP) Utilizing the Hardhat VSCode Plugin, which may provide debug features and more.
- Running npm commands for testing, deploying, and verifying the contracts.
However, there are some areas for potential improvement:
- Solidity code generation and auditing could be simplified and streamlined with the use of ChatGPT.
- Creating test cases could be made more efficient with a one-click solution that is based on the Solidity code.
- Memorizing all the necessary commands can be challenging. A visual control panel that provides easy access to testing, deploying to various testnets, verifying contracts guidelines, and other functions would be helpful.
So in my mind:
- We could buidl a VSCode plugin integrated with ChatGPT for Hardhat projects
- Simplified the code, test cases, and command lines generations with a visual panel
- Integrate with testnets, etc. just select testnets and input some private keys. We will create info into hardhat.config.js and help to invoke the commands. Also, we could streamline with faucets