About the New To LXDAO - Introduction category

Hello everyone, I’m liam.I’m a web3 dev.
Passionate about exploring web3 and want to meet more people and learn more things here!

Hello everyone, my name is Simon. I used to work mainly on the Internet and was engaged in IT operation and project management related work. I just started to get in touch with web3 and dao last year. I hope that I can learn more from you in the future, participate in community work, and contribute my share.

Hello everyone, I’m Debard, an independent tabletop game designer, researching the application of gamification design. I’m interested in mechanism design and organizational governance. I love tabletop role-playing games (TRPGs) like Dungeons & Dragons and Call of Cthulhu. I write my own modules and also host games. Additionally, I am an organizer of Wamotopia 2023.

1 Like

Hi 大伙儿,这里是 loxia.eth,23年本科毕业,16年老韭菜,有两年web3全职经验(产品,开发),来这里和大伙儿看看能一起搞点啥出来,搞点儿有用的东西,顺便交些好朋友o( ̄▽ ̄)ブ

Hello everyone, my name is Helios. I am very happy to meet you all at lxdao. I hope I can contribute my own strength with you.

1 Like

大家好,我是 megtog,对以太坊感兴趣

https://twitter.com/megtog

我这段时间都比较空闲,大概是在春节之前,在网络上找些能赚钱的小活儿

后来就领到一个翻译任务

Speed Run Ethereum with Austin Griffith | Green Pill #29

这时我就发现,这个任务之前是被分配过给 @wodeche 的,就搜了搜 wodeche,就来到了 lxdao 啦

官网 profile
https://lxdao.io/buidlers/0xbbC19E214ED64f38e46ef7577a13d7E2b8Dd35b2

近期计划

• 过一遍 speedrun ethereum 课程,学习 dApp 开发
  • 参加 EPF study group 培训

如果有伙伴一起学就最棒啦 :nerd_face:

I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY I WANT MONEY iwantpower

大家好,我是 ed,一名开发人员期待加入LXDAO一些有趣的项目

1 Like

Hello everyone, my name is motuoka. I am very happy to meet you all at lxdao. I hope I can contribute my own strength with you.

大家好,我是一枚长期做区块链及web3领域的UI/UX设计师,工作经验在5-10年左右,期待和大家合作!

Hello everyone, I’m Bulb. a freshman of Web 3.I’m a user experience designer, and I’m looking forward to learning more about web3 and working with everyone to create something more meaningful.look forward to your call.

Hey guys I’m Lorraine~Previously worked on Influencers Operation and Brand Planning thus I have strong ability of creation and communication. Besides, I also enjoy delving into crypto world to do my own research, writing articles to share my insights with the public and publishing on BlockBeats as a spontaneous author. Really excited to join LXDAO~Let’s BUIDL something great!!!

hello,everyone ,i’m Gony,It’s an honor to join LXDAO :grinning:

I’m Liam,a freshman majoring in English at Fuzhou University.Passionate about Web3 development.Looking forward to learning Web3 with like-minded individuals.

Hello, I’m Jerry, I’m a Web3 newcomer and a developer(solidity/Javascript/node.js…) . Looking forward to join some interesting projects in LXDAO!

Hi everyone,I am Yuna,working as an ESG analyst now!Nice to meet you all!Hope to share interesting ideas with all of you and participate in the governance of LXDAO in the future~

大家好,我叫kevin,是一名web3小白,想要成为一名buidler,不过兴趣广泛、技能薄弱hhh

Hello everyone, my name is Kevin. I’m a rookie to the Web3 world and aspiring to become a buidler. However, my interests are broad and my skills are terrible, lol.

Hello,everyone ,I am a blockchain developer with about 7 years experience. Be familiar with ethereum ecology,ripple and cosmos. I was researching op-stack tech recently.

Hi,I’m Huazero!A Senior UED in WEB3.0 field,Looking forward to learning Web3 with like-minded individuals.

Hello, I’m Hython, I’m a Web3 builder and working in a web3 company as PM. Hope to find or join some interesting projects, create more interesting things together at LXDAO.