50 cases of losing money in Web3

People used to believe they could make profits in Web3 by buying cryptocurrencies. But ignore the risks of it. It turns out most of people lost their money in some ways, including but not limited to:

1. Hack or fishing attack
  2. MEV
  3. Rug projects
  4. Futures Contract

I’m thinking we could collect 50 (or more?) real cases into one open-source book that indicates that Web3 is full of risks. It will be a public good for all Web3 new joiners. For example, the following one I saw this morning:

We could get the on-chain records and show it to the general public. I believe this will improve the environment of Web3 trading, save some people.

https://x.com/ai_9684xtpa/status/1769742357199519774?s=46&t=BzXBz8mHj6db8dEpY-hH5Q

Regarding futures, tradao.xyz has relatively complete data. This user suffered the most losses on the chain. He just jumped into the game and lost 7 million US dollars.
关于期货,tradao.xyz 有着较全的数据,链上亏的最多的是这个用户,直接一把梭哈,亏了700w美金。

This is loss sorting
这是亏损排序

1 Like

我最近也遇见了一个诈骗项目,直接给 Sol meme 诈骗项目打钱

起因是在凌晨,我看到这个 twitter 博主发的一个关于 meme 资金募集的项目,看到是 100W+ 粉丝+Sol 早期投资人的身份冠冕,我直接就打了 5sol 到他提供的捐赠地址上
回过头来我才查了一下区块链地址,发现并没有多少笔交互,并且他把收到的钱直接转移到了另外一个钱包

我感觉可以发起个活动(海报、文章等)然后放个表单,向全社区征稿,之后我们可以进行整理和汇总,最后编成一本书或者宣传资料。

cc @cikey @wodeche

1 Like

Be wary of any authorization requests, I lost 79 FWB tokens because of it!

1 Like

凌晨总是容易冲动啊。
+++++++++++++

1 Like

我之前有碰到一个做私募的,一年后发现是个骗子。。被骗了~ 15k u… 现在可能市值70k u了…

一开始2022-2023年的时候他是dydx中文社区的负责人,还运营好几个200多人的微信群,经常发dydx的各种消息,行业信息掌握也很多。

后来做了fantom 中文区做铭文项目,甚至还开过很多twitter space… 甚至播放量还很多,甚至还有1000多人的TG群。。。

但是自动我打钱过去就经常失联了,到现在完全失联,我至今还在寻找这个人。。。很想到各种媒体曝光这个人,感觉他这种人以后还会片更多人。。。真的我知道的他就有过2-3个不同骗局。

tdlr ^

70ku,这要是拿来投资 LXDAO 那该多好 :joy: :joy: :joy: